Obtain a solid foundation of defensive handgun skills and techniques for concealed carry and personal defence in this course. This class is for law enforcement agencies and individuals in the private security industry who intend to carry a concealed defensive pistol and are seeking handgun skills for self-defence in their everyday environment.Enroll Now
- Firearms safety
- Safety Concerns and Practices While Carrying Concealed
- Choosing a Concealed Carry Firearm
- Selecting Concealed Carry Equipment
- Presentation of the Firearm from a Concealed Carry Posture
- Defensive Pistol Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Close Proximity Shooting Techniques for Violent Encounters
- One-Handed Operation
- Multiple Shot Techniques
- Identification and Utilization of Cover
- Overview of Alternative Carry Techniques
- Utilisation of Force in Self-Defence, both Lethal and Less Lethal
- Use of Force
- Minimum skill level required for private security and law enforcement.
- Intermediate firearms skills and good firearms safety and handling.
- Government Identification Card.
- Certificate III in Security Operations including CIT electives.
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills.
200 rounds of ammunition are required for all courses. Ammunition is available from SIG for the courses only.
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning.
- Clothing suitable for training in any weather. Pants must have belt loops. It is highly recommended that you bring a variety of your personal concealment clothing to this course.
- 10% discount on purchases at SIG Tactical Shop made during the course.
- Free loan of firearms, magazines, holsters, mag pouches and full safety gear.
COURSE FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
This one day course is available for just $550.00. Contact us TODAY on 1300-788-827 to find out how you can enrol.