If you’re looking for a position where you will be a technical point of reference with the opportunity to lead, train and mentor other security instructors, as well as deliver classes in Cert. II, Cert. III and Cert. IV in Security Operations then you shouldn’t miss this career opportunity with SIG ACADEMY.
Current or former federal law enforcement agent, military training officer, or civilian employee having completed a recognized Instructor certification from a recognized local, State, Federal Law enforcement Body or Military.
- A minimum of three years of firearms training experience. Examples of recognized Federal firearms training programs.
- IELTS Level 5 or above, and willing to undergo the SIG ACADEMY Literacy, Numeracy and Oracy Assessment (IELTS is International English Language Testing System).
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills (BSBDES201A as a minimum).
- Excellent Conflict Resolution Skills (CUECOR02B as a minimum).
- Communicate Electronically to AQTF Cert II – IV (BSBITU203A, BSBEBUS403A).
- Hold a current Security Guard license, CPP07 and higher, with relevant State approvals.
- Hold a Cert IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110).
- Have work experience in the field of VIP Protection, such as; Protective Security Details, Counter-Terrorism Driving and Firearms.
- Working with Children Check.
- Current Drivers License.
- Current Passport.
- 2 Vocational referees.
- All documents will be provenance checked.